" " " The Last Emperor and The RZA - He's Alive | Snatch Blocks "

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 17 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

The Last Emperor and The RZA - He's Alive

He's Alive by the Last Emperor featuring the RZA on Hidden Treasures Lyrics: (user RrrutssS hooked me up) [Intro] (RZA) Inject the serum to the tip of his cerebellum Seventy CC's of Digi should brain-excel him Nurse, increase the IV *But doc, that may kill him!* Don't worry, we've got technology, we can rebuild him Strength of the ox, swiftness of the fox Electrical brainwaves, bein' charged by the dreadlocks Audio dynamic vocal, box out the black opal Won't be a beat that my son couldn't flow to Call Prince Paul to inject De La Soul fool *Doc, his heart is beatin' too fast* Nurse, I told you Decrease the brain battery, more gamma to the chest cavity Put the DNA code of every Pharoah in his anatomy Heart of the conquest, fightin' force like Joe Blanca Interscope won't be the same, we've just created a monster! (Last Emperor, *RZA*) A mysterious man with a mysterious past who came back from the dead to kick some serious ass I clearly surpass, blast glocks, raps, whatever RZA, put my DNA blocks back together and constructed, somethin' impenetrable by heaters Made for the world's great ancient leaders Rzarectah, I wanna thank you for givin' me a second chance at life, you've up risen me to separate the wise art from the wizardry and take revenge on those who've imprisoned me In the East, the location was well hidden My corpse was torn, rotten, bullet-ridden but still an after-taste from the poison I was given *Last Emperor* Yes master, what is thy bidding? (RZA) Go off bari ...

tankless water heaters reviews

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น