" " " Straight Outta Kilrogg (NWA - Straight Outta Compton Parody) WOW WARCRAFT | Snatch Blocks "

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

วันพุธที่ 5 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Straight Outta Kilrogg (NWA - Straight Outta Compton Parody) WOW WARCRAFT

480p = BEST SOUND QUALITY :LYRICS: ------------ You are now about to witness the strength ... of Gravel Commin straight outta Kilrogg A crazy ret pally named Gravel yo I switched up I'm rollin with Clout yo When the raids on I got a big axe Sittin in the raid with a stack of fish snacks Pugs yellin man sayin they need a new back My homie Chow needs it but he got roll haxs'd He needs a new one He got a Sarth on Gilora come in took his cloak and be gone Pugs man if you try to out roll me The raid leader gonna have to get me off yo ass Cause thats how I'm raidin yo I'm having fun chillin with this new account yo Queuing up homies.. Who commin with me? We gonna show the alliance we run the BGs We lose man And I nerd rage I take my anger out on this Blood Elf Mage Try to gank me but you know you can't man Try to stun me I got hand of protection Gravel don't play with them fuckin Allys Piss me off and theres no more Pally The Priest is comming in dottin your fuckin face off We rollin up to Stormwind knockin blocks off If she can't do it I know that Clean can Shadow damage with them disco heals man Try to stun us And we disperse I'll get that rogue homie .... to snatch yo purse Try to mess with us we commin out the fog Like I told you boy we commin straight outta kilrogg

garden sundials strathwood falkner nikko tableware

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น